Josephine's birthday was lots of fun. I made a peach cobbler for her. She loves peaches! We celebrated with all the grandparents. All the girls had fun with Josephine's new toys!
We haven't slowed down since her party. Matthew has had some time to work on the house. When we aren't having school, we go over to see and cheer him on. Over the past few weeks he has hung lights outside both doors. We were there when he was checking the wiring. Austin would turn on the breaker and Matthew would hook up a light bulb to it. It was neat to watch. When the breaker was on the room was hot. We would tell the girls to stay out just to be safe. They would stand near the door and ask if it was HOT in there. It was a little confusing for them. Last night we stopped by after dark, and Matthew turned on the exterior lights. That was neat to have light! It's something you take for granted until you are building a house.
Some sweet things the girls have been saying and doing lately:
During our Bible time in school, I told Katie that someday we will be in the PRESENCE of God. She asked me if that meant we would be wrapped in wrapping paper!! Adorable!
Last week I was telling the girls that they would have to take a nap when we got home, because everyone was tired. Evelyn told me, "I not tired, I wonderful Evie".
Katie has been lifting her sisters up. She thinks she is big enough to carry Josephine around. They usually end up on the floor.
Josephine decided last week that she loves piano. The girls were tapping on the keys and she climbed from one little chair onto the bench and began tapping away. She loves it!
Isabel takes care of Evelyn while we are doing school work. She comes and goes to see what we are doing. She loves the math work, and enjoys Bible time. She also loves being in charge of Evelyn while Katie can't tell her what to do.
I am now 26 weeks pregnant. The baby is pretty wiggly already. No guesses on what the sex of the baby is. I have felt really good. This pregnancy is not much different from any of the others. I don't know if that means another girl or I am blessed to have pleasant pregnancies. We'll see in a few more months. We will be happy either way!
I am glad to be posting some pictures. Enjoy and come back and check again soon. I will continue to post progress on the house, and what we are all up to. Have a blessed week.
No comments:
Post a Comment