I forgot to add these pictures the other day. The one with all four girls is at my Mema "Neices" house. She and Papa Bill bought a BBQ bubble blower for all the grandkids to enjoy. It is one of the neatest bubble toys I have seen. Of course the girls loved it! In picture 2, Isabel and Katie were doing chalk art at the building house. This is Isabel's creation. They are all branching out and drawing more figures. They giggle when they draw each other and it turns out looking a little funny.
Picture 3 was Evelyn clowning on her tricycle. She and the bigger girls sit down below the seat and push themselves around. It is pretty funny to watch and they laugh hysterically when they do it. This picture of Evelyn above was just too cute to pass up. She looks way too old in this hat, but I thought she looked beautiful. She had fun doing a mini photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment