Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bed time is fun time! and other pictures




The house is full of life every night at bedtime. The giggles and wiggles abound. Last night we had fun taking pictures of all the kids together. Well I don't think I got a picture of all of them together at one time, but I did get most of them at one time or another...close enough! Enjoy the fun!




Kisses from Bel...and that is Josephine's hand, I think.








Lilli is quite a lap full these days!





Lilli looked older sitting up with the girls. She is almost 11 weeks old.


















"Wow, look at my tummy!"












John and Pheeny like to sing using their books. When they sing they belt it out!





Her hands have found her face. She wakes herself up with wandering fingers.






She has also found her thumb.





Sunday at naptime, Lilli wanted to play until it was almost time for everyone else to get up! Then she got sleepy.











Smiles abound these days. Yea!





Matthew is a good barber. He gives John a flashlight and that keeps him happy. Good job on the new cut sweetie!


These next few pictures are from our Saturday project. We bought violas and planted them in all the planters/faucet covers around the yard. I think there are 7 or 8 of them. They turned out really pretty. Thanks to Matthew and all the kids we got it done pretty quickly and had fun doing it.


A boy and his dirt!





These dirt pile pictures were taken after John finished his part of planting the flowers!




Violas




The kids all carried pots to their designated places.
















There was a lot of digging in the dirt. And a lot of dirt everywhere!































1 comment:

Brie said...

I love all of the pictures! The girls are so pretty and your perspective/attitude is always so good and positive. Beautiful flowers too I love seeing your photography skills come out! Last night the girls helped me plant pansies before the freeze hits!